Fearless Public Speaking
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR AUDIENCE BEGGING FOR MORE?
DO YOU WANT TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE —-WITHOUT FEAR?
This workshop that will teach you the secrets and tips of how great leaders, such as John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, have used their voice and speaking style to exude power and leadership. Ms. Gross will use a series of interactive exercises together with audio, video and computer bio-feedback technology to provide you with individual feedback on how to speak persuasively – without fear.
Bonnie has successfully helped CEO’s, business people, lawyers, professors and actors become successful speakers, networkers and conversationalists through learning to develop the power of their voices.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create dynamic remarks
- Capture and hold the attention of your audience
- How to use your tone to deliver your message
- Pacing yourself – the power of the pause
- Creating effective notes
- Getting rid of old and bad habits
YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
- Confidence that your audience will stay with you throughout your presentation
- Conquer negative speech habits that are holding you back
- Use your intonation and tone to influence your audience
- Learn how to command the attention of your listeners