Power and Leadership through VOICE
Learn How to Influence Others with your Voice and Speaking Style
Does the power of your voice influence others?
Award-winning and renowned CEO Bonnie Gross of SpeechScience International Inc. is delivering workshop that will teach you the secrets and tips of how great leaders, such as John F. Kennedy and Pierre Trudeau, have used their voice to exude power and leadership. Ms. Gross will use a series of interactive exercises together with audio, video and computer bio-feedback technology to provide you with individual feedback on how to develop the voice of a leader.
Bonnie has successfully helped CEO’s, business people, lawyers, professors and actors become successful speakers, networkers and conversationalists through learning to develop the power of their voices.
What you will achieve?
- Learn the secrets to using your voice to influence others and become a more effective speaker and presenter.
- Learn how to hold the attention of your audience through the power of your voice, words and tone
- Learn to convey your message clearly
- Be more confident when speaking at meetings and presentations
- Use your voice as a powerful tool in public speaking
- Make a memorable and positive first impression through your voice
Cost: $199. per person
Date: April 18, 2012
Time: 5 pm – 8 pm ( refreshments included)
Location: Downtown location- accessible to parking and subway
Contact today to register:
Phone – 416-323-3881
Email – Bonnie@speechscience.com
Fill out the request form on: www.speechscience.com
Powerful Communication, Innovative Techniques, Measurable Results